The next time you are tempted to wish the rain away, think again. Be thankful for it. Rain has many, many good things that come from it. It's power is worth more than all the gold and silver combined. We should consider investing in water because as time goes on the demand for it, will far outweigh the supply.
1) Rain is the fluid of the Earth.
2) Everything on this planet would die without it.
3) Lack of rain can cripple our food supply.
4) Rain and plenty of it is good for washing pollen to the ground level.
5) Rain forces people on the Earth to be flexible and change plans. In so doing,
it helps us to be aware of forces beyond our control.
6) Rain helps people to be employed. Where else could rain coat makers work?
7) Rain replenishes our water tables, and perfectly does the job of watering our plants.
8) Rain gives us a reason to sleep. There is no greater sleep that during a rain storm
under a tin roof.
9) Without rain, we would not see the bright rainbows that we do.
10) Rainforests would no longer exist to help protect our climate. Right forests take in like
a big sponge half of all the rain that exists and through the process of watering their trees from deep below it send out mists and clouds.